We welcome you to Zion Church at Lottsburg Sunday School. Here you will find love, joy, peace, and righteousness in the Holy Spirit. Romans 14:17
To present the Kingdom of God by imparting the Word of God through scripture, wisdom, and knowledge.
To equip others to truely know God and His Power that He has instilled in us through Jesus Christ
PASTOR MARVIN JOHNSON
MINISTER CHARLES K. DOBYNS
PASTOR RENEE JOHNSON
DEACON MICHAEL PARKER, SR.
“Hearing God and Obeying His Voice”
Mission Statement – We at Zion decree and declare that we will establish the Kingdom of God here on earth as it is in Heaven.
We will...engage our community’s youth in a relationship with God by showing love to everyone... Maximize spiritual potential by being equipped as we grow in our faith in Jesus Christ... and enjoy and share God’s love.
Every Wednesday at 7:00 pm
Partnering with Sunday School to aide and assist.
“Blessed rather are those who Hear the word of God and Obey it.”
3rd Sunday – USHERING
4th Sunday – CHOIR
Every Sunday – media & sound
Teens – Assisting in Nursery
Volunteering - Church Office (Summer)
We Deacons at Zion are here to serve! Our mission is to serve the people and be a true witness for God.
If we can assist with anything within means we will make ourselves available.
God said (Psalm 25:7) Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness sake, O Lord.
Prophetess Adraine Bibbens
The object of our Missionary Ministry is to build the Kingdom of Jesus Christ on earth and through prayer, study, consecration, personal service, tithing and helpful cooperation throughthe Local, Regional, State or National Organizations with which the Head of our Covenant and Church is affiliated.
As Christians, we know that it is our duty to study, live, teach, and spread the Word of God. It is the Divine Plan of God’s Kingdom that we children of God unite and work together to attain these goals. To accomplish these goals, we therefore pledge ourselves to glorify God in unity, our lives and deeds.
Food Drives at Walmart in Tappahannock and Kilmarnock, Virginia
Missionary Anniversary Special Guest
MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
Welcome to the Ushers' Ministry. As president of the Ushers' Ministry, I am charged with making sure the vision of the Apostle is carried out. As such, it is my responsibility to:
1. Serve the Lord, Jesus Christ first and foremost
2. Make sure that the members as well as myself attends Sunday School and Bible Study on a regular basis so that we will grow in the spirit and knowledge of God's Word
3. Ensure that the members are trained and developed by attending classes in ushering and any other Christian education classes offered
4. Make sure that an usher is in attendance at every service of the church
5. Do whatever the Sr. Pastor communicates to me to be done with ministry
The church usher is often the first official representative of Jesus Christ seen by people entering God's House. The atttitude that the usher communicates to the worshiper as they enter for worship is what helps to set the spiritual tone for everyone and every aspect of the worship experience.
We will therefore, define an usher as one who greets, introduces, escorts or directs others to their place in such a way that makes them feel comfortable and open to worship God.
The Ushers' Ministry will focus on a higher level of praise as to be in line with the goal for the entire church as set by the Apostle.
Zion’s Trustee Ministry manages the material possessions and oversees the financial matters of the church with spiritual sensitivity according to God’s design for handling resources He provides for His church; to enable the execution of God’s mission through stewardship and individual spiritual gifts and to provide direction, leadership, facilities, processes, capability and capacity to help further God’s Kingdom building work based on His Word under the direction of our Overseer
Apostle John H. Bibbens.
We, the trustees desire to be used as vessels for Christ here at Zion. We will have the nature of SERVICE , with the motive being LOVE, the measure is SACRIFICE with the purpose to GLORIFY GOD. We will serve in unity as we embrace the vision for the church and support the work of the Senior Pastor wherever he deemed necessary.
· Maintain adequate records of all church funds received and disbursed, reconciling bank statements and correct ledgers as needed.
· Record individual contributions to the church and provide reports.
· Sign checks in accordance to church policies and procedures; examining supporting data for all check requests and issue check for co-signature.
· Report the financial status of all the ministries
· Recommend policies and procedures for receiving, accounting, disbursing, and reporting monies.
· Supervise or assist in the supervision of an accounting system that provides adequate internal controls to protect all funds and workers.
· Ensure that funds and gifts are used according to instruction directed by the contributor.
· Update and maintain guidelines approved by the Internal Revenue Service fo rthe provision of tax credits which involve non-cash gifts.
Oversee the safekeeping, protection, maintenance and repair of church facilities, furnishingm and attached equipment such as heating, cooling, lighting and storage.
· Make sure that all furnishings and equipment are properly working.
· Make recommendations on replacement of worn items or equipment, landscaping, and care of grounds and parking facilities.
· Make recommendations for the necessary funds to provide for the annual maintenance of all facilities, furnishings and grounds.
· Take actions in emergency situations regarding church facilities, furnishings and grounds.
· Serve as a resource team in facility safety, security and crime prevention issues.
· Conduct annual inventory, inspection and evaluation of all church property and equipment.
· Assist and support the custodial personnel in matters related to the building and grounds.
· Oversee the vans.
Every 3rd Monday of the month
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns please direct them to us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the church at:804-529-6033.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.